we always get what we ask for in different form

“I asked Allah subhanahu wa ta’aala to surround me with righteous people


and all the people I thought were my friends started disappearing.

I asked Allah subhanahu wa ta’aala for love of the akhiraa

and all my love for the world started disappearing.

I asked Allah subhanahu wa ta’aala for sabr [patience]

and he placed difficulty in my life.

I asked Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala for more modesty

and he placed the love of hejab/neqab/lowering the gaze in my life.

You ask and you get.

Never in the form you want, but in the form you need. In the form that is best for you, and the in the form that will eventually make you out to become the best of people. “

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-beauty-is-for-my-husband-to-see-not-the-world/216287001724727

Comments

Popular Posts